expanding game idea

| |

ok i done some thinking more on my game idea avoiding using words like "it's going to be like" cause that just lacks originality,anyways

well my thoughts branched in many different directions,first most all these ideas for platformers,these a just starter plots and setting.anyways moving on

my first idea is shooter it will basically, It will be a time traveler going in the setting of world war two.The reason why this time traveler will be unexpanded for now.what i can tell you he is not alone.

my other idea is a other shooter you play as someone who just join a special ops unit when things just go odd

ok this one is puzzle/action game idea , our hero's village is infected with a rare illness and our hero when to search for a cure.

I still have many more ideas, but I have so much it's hard to dig it out sometimes

so please give me feedback about these ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment